Friday, April 22, 2011

Blog Post #4 Green Week

How To Be GREEN at Home


According to the lecture, there are many way to save energy, go to Green and save the GREEN at home.
First of all, the instuctor suggested that using power strips can reduce power 75% more energy at home.
Second, cutting back a shower time can bereduced water and don't leave the water running. Also the instructor mentioned that to use energy saving appliances even though thoes are a little bit expensive.
Finally he refered to using natural light that I really got an impressed. Actually, earlly he mentioned was well-known way to save energy but using natural light was a fresh idea to save energy. After I go back home, I drew aside a curtain and took advantage of the ntural light. To be honest, I was so bored during the all of lectures but I got a wisdom of living.^^



No comments:

Post a Comment