Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Budweiser

Budweiser is an American-style lager introduced in 1876 by Adolphus Busch and one of the highest selling beers in the United States.



The Budweiser has been called "The Beer of Kings" since the 16th century. Adolphus Busch changed this slogan to "The King of the Beers".The Budweiser brand is promoted in motorsports and has also has sponsored many sports games.
The Budweiser is one of my favorite beer in the U.S because it is pretty cheap and taste also good.

7 comments:

  1. I agree - Budweiser is the most recognized beer of the U.S.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol...! Do you like to drink^^? Yes, it is kind of symbol of America for adult...:) When I turn on the TV, there are always many types of Budweiser's commercials! It shows how Budweiser affects to people!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i like to drink Budweiser.
    it's my favorite beer too.
    it taste is very good.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with your post. It is really American culture.

    ReplyDelete
  5. yessss the drinks are good. i like this post very nice

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the picture of car. Although I don't want to ride the car because it's too bright, it's soo cool!! The beer is also the most unexpensive beer. I can drink it in cheerfully.

    ReplyDelete